A big PRC family with their Head Twit walking ahead of them approaches me rather arrogantly. He had not a single inch of manners about him and i just foresee a story i could blog.. True enough:
Looking at me down the length of his nose (he wasn’t tall, so i don’t know what’s the head doing so high up for, maybe he had a kink at the back of his neck..)
*in his nasally voice* “I’m looking for the Pepperway?”
– .. Good afternoon to you, the what?
*both of us stare at each other for two long seconds*
– I’m sorry? (i’m starting to live up to my name meaning as pointed out by the arab in a previous post)
*loud TSK & shoves a map & shop listing at me and stabbing the (apparently) Pepperway out to me*
“the PEPPERWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY” *continues stabbing the shop name on the listing*
Me: *stares at the name Burberry & feels the need to throw myself off the 57th storey of the next building because i am just so done with this world*
A well dressed local gay man approaches me:
“Where’s the BV?”
– huh? (at this point im just really done with stupid questions and am ready to pack up and go home)
– uh.. what’s the name? full name? it’s a brand?
“yah, it’s Bot.. something.”
– Bottega Venetta?
“yah..” (he finds that difficult to pronounce? he should have the confidence of Mr Herms i encountered previously)
– Okay.. one floor down, on your left..
– One floor down.. this escalator.. it’ll be on your left..
“where? are you sure? one floor down?”
– Just go down here.. (goddammit)
” I don’t see it! it’s two storeys right? why can’t i see?!”
– It’s two levels at B1 and B2.. (and you can’t see because you’re still standing here right infront of me, you silly man, you..)
[theapplestar finally combusts into a million tiny pieces and they float infront of his face forming the glittering words s-t-u-p-i-d]