Right. So excuse the very lame title. I am very bad with titles anyway.. Everyone knows that.
I’m just here not for long.. Got schtuff to do.
Just wanted to keep these in my records here.. I haven’t posted anything in awhile, thought I should anyway. Even if I have nothing to say.
Haven’t been up to much lately..
Today I went to get some Benefit for myself. I love them.. I’ve always been fascinated by the sample sizes they package together so you can try them without committing to a full size product.. Not only do they have excellent packaging (I am really that shallow.. I always judge books by their covers.. Literally) but they do the job well. I mean, okay fine, so far I’ve only tried their compact foundation, and their They’re Real! Mascara and also the Porefessional (I use it as primer) and I’ve forgotten what else I have of theirs. I’ve liked every single one of them… So I know I wouldn’t be disappointed if I tried other products from them, and after eyeing their trial sized boxes, I finally caved in a got myself some!
I love boxes by the way. I’ve mentioned. *hint hint*
So it’s the festive season right??? And I needed to treat myself. I’ve worked pretty hard, especially this November (I could work harder.. And I will).. When you work hard, you play hard too mmmkay?
Playtime for me means being a makeup junkie. Ah! It’s been so long since I wrote this kinda post hasn’t it..
I got some new plastics! Faux nails. My sisters said these are scary. I love scary. (They haven’t seen scary yet though) I thought these were so pretty.. And I am a short nails kinda gal.. So when I wore these, I was just.. Lost.
How do these people with long nails do stuff with these on?! Geez. Can’t do shit with them. I’m serious.
Sorry lady who was floating towards the shelf this box was from.. I hope you found something else you liked eh? Shopping is a tough gal’s game. *flicks hair*
• “It’s Potent” eye cream; brightening eye cream. God knows I need it with more & more late nights nowadays..
• High Beam; Luminescent complexion enhancer. What does that mean??? Come on. Never mind I’ll look it up.
• PosieTint; poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain. I really like stains.. They’re so natural! Plus this one had SO MANY good reviews.. So finally I’m gonna be able to try it..
• Stay don’t Stray; stay-put primer for concealers & eyeshadows. Right so.. This comes after.. What? Errmygard. So many things.
• Watts Up; soft focus highlighter for face. This one comes in a stick form!!! I love those types! I hardly use highlighters though since I have oily skin.. But I would try this anyway. Heh heh heh..
• BadGal Lash; mascara.. This has many positive reviews too. There’s a nice big brush in there.. I love big brushes on mascaras, they’re usually the ones that tell me they mean business. Err yes, I have intellectual conversations with brushes. But anyway.. BadGal has been on my To Try List for a while now. It’s time.
• “That Gal” brightening face primer; base. It’s time I tried real primers as well..
• Hoola ; bronzing powder. I LOVE LOVE LOVE BRONZERS. I really do. But this one didn’t seem dark enough for me since I’m already pretty tan/medium skinned. I haven’t tried yet though.. For all I know it might work fabulously.
• Ultra Plush Hoola ; lip gloss. Looks nude to me.. 🙂 I like the color. Nothing fancy and would look super good with dark/smokey eye makeups. Me likey.
So from this whole box, the only product that leaves me with question marks is the High Beam.
And then next is this box I’ve been eyeing for awhile too; mostly because I am curious about the Oxygen Wow.
So inside this beautiful box, which looks like a book (ahhhhh! Makeup designed as books!! BLISS) there are four products..
• The Porefessional; again, and I really don’t mind having lots of these around because they’re so great to use! Since I have a total of three of them now, I wouldn’t have to bother worrying when they’ll finish. Not for a couple of months anyway..
• Oxygen Wow ; brightening makeup; I love trying and purchasing new skin for myself 😉 I’m not a liquid makeup girl but I have been SO CURIOUS about this.. Haven’t looked up reviews of them, I will now… And I get to try it too :B
• Boi-ing 02 & 03; industrial strength concealer. Currently I am using the Makeup Forever full coverage one.. Which is obviously really good (I mean, MUFE and all.. They’re the professional cosmetics brand and schtuff) So Benefit, when you say “industrial strength” does it mean what I think it means…? *smiles groggily* oh em gee.
• “I’m cute as a bunny” Honey shade compact foundation powder; I always use the “All the world’s my stage” but I suppose this one would work ok for me too right? Only way to find out..
Plus the pretty box comes with some pages with tips.. 🙂
What more could a junkie ask for.
I am SO excited and pleased.
Kitty head boops;
Sleep well world.