Just the other day (this abit vague… it doesn't really matter though, does it?) when The Boy & me went to Kallang Leisure Park for a day of ice skating and movie (Mirror Mirror; which i thought was quite adorable. But of course Snow White & The Huntsmen is going to trump it) it so happened that there was a book sale there! And i went loony and bought everything. HA. i wish. No i didn't *sadly* but i did buy 10 or 11 books,1for TB though (it was about that great musician Aerosmith, he does like rock afterall. I'm just a humungous nerd to be compared. You may ask him why he's with me.)
- Henry Porter's "A Spy's Life"
- Liam Hearn's "Across The Nightingale Floor
- Patricia Cornwell's "Black Notice" and "The Last Precinct" (one after the other..)
- James Barclay's "Dawnthief"
- Mary Hoffman's Stravaganza series "City Of Secrets"
- Peter Straub "The Throat"
- Hannah Tinti's "Animal Crackers"
- Grimms Fairy tales (thought i should've my own copy.. it's a trendy thing to add into your collection in this house.. umm. what i mean is, all 3 of us sisters have our own mini 'library' and this is a trendy thing amongst us. well, they didn't say, but i thought it's very trendy. okay whatever, i mean there are way too many versions of this collection of stories and i still think my sisters have the best ever authentic original copy on their shelves which i want to steal someday so i'm just going to have to deal with it. this book serves as a reminder. my copy seems so pussy-like as compared to theirs. ): )
- Candace Bushnell's "Trading up"; still one of my ever favourite chick lits, Janey Wilcox is one of my favourite and most wicked heroines.
So i am well stocked for a couple of months. Maybe three months. Plus i still have library card and stuff if times get desperate (desperate times are when i have no choice but to go shopping for clothes. which i hardly do if i can get away with it, which i can't btw considering where i'm working. But! i *do* love H&M very much (:
To do list:
-arrange my books on my shelf. *eeks! i still quiver with disbelief at the amount of space i still have*
-Buy moisturizer (+ review), deo & conditioner
-Find out how to flea my already unwanted & packed items.
-Decide what i want to do with my hair instead of walking around like a perpetually unkempt person.
-Drink lots of water.
-SLEEP ; today is an exception because i'm testing something out! i'm pleased with it though.
-sort daily notes and staple to journal or rewrite them and blog if possible.
the list is endless, and i have so much procrastination.